Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Life Ghos…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 24-05-31 05:16

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send an immediate message alert on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. ghost 2 immobiliser installation Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world if your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be followed. It is also easy to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me as well as an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and ghost alarm Installation near Me Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입