Incontestable Evidence That You Need Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 24-04-09 11:49

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself and relax with avon planet spa hand cream Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great for relaxing at home!

download-2.jpegEnjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from fresh greens and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub Sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin using this rejuvenating body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. Formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best applied on the feet, hands and the body. It can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and delicious. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a shower caddy to make it a convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. If you're looking for scrubs that exfoliate it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not costly and can be purchased at avon planet spa sleep spray.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. If you're not happy with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any problems.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a long time. It smells nice of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which has been proven to improve the appearance of skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes an body scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been formulated with Chinese green tea extract to defend against environmental aggressors and give you an energizing, fresh complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face then close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or avon Planet spa body scrub using it daily to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great to give to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입