15 Trends To Watch In The New Year Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 24회 작성일 24-04-09 11:48

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

download-2.jpegRelax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin using this rejuvenating body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. The scrub is made with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not costly and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. avon planet spa pillow mist will help you if you aren't pleased with your purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time, and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and Avon Planet spa Body scrub smooth the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love how it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes a reviving body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and calm your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been made with Chinese green tea extracts to protect from environmental aggressors and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and supple. Apply it daily to minimize the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

This non-greasy moisturiser is filled with pine, bergamot and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입