Who intend to kill satoshi nakamoto?and he still active?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 121회 작성일 24-03-29 00:10

본문

What is Satoshi Nakamoto last message?

On 12 December 2010, he provided his last public message stating that "there's more work to do on [denial-of-service] DoS."

Is Satoshi Nakamoto dead?who want to kill him on the planet?

I read that he has a million Bitcoin but hasn't touched any one of them ever, it doesn't appear likely that when you are to life you would certainly not tap into all of that wide range eventually. His web visibility disapeared in 2010.

One big question is how he has actually had the ability to hide his identification so well despite a lot of individuals needing to know him and being dead prior to bitcoin ever before ended up being well known would certainly be a simple explaination for that.

I located israeli knowledge to likewise be a most likely star here. If you are you looking for satoshi Nakamoto nour more in regards to satoshi nakamoto Nour review the site. If you really explore the beginnings of the security utilized for blockchain you'll discover it was created by the CIA and considering that no one has stepped forward with any other concrete concept as to that Satoshi is.

Because this does no one any excellent, unless Bitcoin is a scam! Or Satoshi Nakamoto himself doesn't exist at all, so no one can eliminate him!

I love the mystery regarding this individual ... it has some feelings from Ready Gamer One.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입