15 Top Audi G28 Bloggers You Must Follow

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 56회 작성일 24-05-18 10:55

본문

How to Replace an replacement audi a3 key audi key fob; http://web011.dmonster.kr/bbs/board.Php?bo_table=b0501&wr_id=1982355, G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. The sensor is located on the edge of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a message to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer located on the instrument cluster.

young-couple-holding-the-keys-of-a-new-car-select-2023-04-03-23-35-08-utc-scaled.jpg1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated at the edges of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits a signal via the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate fuel, timig and boost. It also sends an indicator to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu must know when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is located so that it can activate spark and injectors in the right way.

If this sensor fails when it fails, the ECU will display a P00160 error code. This indicates that the Crank Shaft is out of alignment with the Intake Camshaft. It could also be a sign of the possibility of a chain stretch or jump in the chain link of the upper timing chain. However, the error code won't be displayed on its own without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

Testing is a bit challenging because there are two pins for the connector and they perform different functions but the best method of testing it is to measure resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is fully operational, it should be reading about 1000 ohms. Look for signs of coolant, or oil in the connector bay if you have problems with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, when accelerating from highway paytoll at maximum speed I noticed a massive decrease in power. It was as if the engine had run out of gas. Or, my injectors were not firing. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. When i crank the engine, there are no sparks i put tissue on the top of each of the injector holes, the 3 drenched with gazoline jump out but the 4th stay shut. I tried to test the ground connections of ECU pins 14,30 and 48/55. I got 0ohm. So i assume the problem is somewhere else.

I also tried to reset the PID but with no luck. The car will start when the G28 is disconnected, but it is running fine with the G28 plugged in. However, the intermittent misfire problem persists at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even when it is unplugged, shows temperatures of -49c. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar while the actual pressure is 0.

I'm not sure what to do. I feel like i've pretty much eliminated everything else. I'm afraid i may have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please let me know! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter functions similarly to the G4 sender and both work on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. You can easily locate an extra in a wrecking shop or a parts store. Testing them is easy by putting your DMM in resistance mode and measure between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's side up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's side). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY and ADU) engines are equipped with an ECU that must know the speed and position of the crankshaft to make decisions regarding timing of the fuel injectors, etc. To accomplish this, it uses a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you have a problem with either of these, the diagnostic scanner will display the codes that could trigger an engine shut down.

A failing G28 sensor could result in an inaccurate speed counter for your gearbox and a gearbox which shifts faster than normal, or an unfire when in gear. If you have any of these issues it is most likely that your sensor is deteriorating and should be replaced. They're cheap and easy to find particularly if they're an Bosch sensor like ours. Alternatively, the GM version of this component is also a good option.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine sensor could cause a variety of issues in your vehicle. It is an important part of the transmission of your audi connect key because it relays information to the ECU on how fast or slowly the engine is spinning. If the sensor fails, Replacement audi Key fob it will cause problems for the transmission as well as the other car's components.

The G5 engine speed sensor is situated on the edge of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a signal directly to the ECU at pin T55/49 via a grey wire. The ECU then processes this signal to regulate fuel, timig and boost, and also sends it on to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for failure by checking continuity between it and the tachometer, between the ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection to pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should observe approximately 1000 ohms of resistance between those two pins. This part is common across the Audi 80-100-200-RS2 series, starting from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS An and 1995 RS2 Du So, you may find some good ones in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입