Best Android Phones to Buy in 2022

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 46회 작성일 24-05-23 18:02

본문

class=id="article-body" class="row" section="article-body" data-component="trackCWV">

The world of Android phones is vast, with a variety of manufacturers trying to tempt you with top features such as 5G, fast charging and potent multicamera systems. Samsung remains one of the biggest powerhouses in the mobile industry, offering cutting-edge tech at high prices -- even innovative folding phones such as the . Google's own series uses custom processors, stock Android 12 and has a solid camera system on the back. 

But all that choice can also make the shopping experience overwhelming and confusing, which is why I've rounded up my favorite picks. These all have generally great cameras, screens, battery life or all of the above. I also considered features such as 5G and wireless charging. Read on to see my top picks for the best Android phones and check out the best tips on , too. CNET's team updates this list periodically as we review new products.

Lisa Eadicicco/CNET

Like:
• S Pen is included with the phone and there's a slot for storing
r>• Great low-light photogr

• Closer zoom than most competing
es
• Distinc

Don't like:<
ong>

ensive
• Cameras are mostly the same as on the Gala
21 Ultra
• Battery life isn't as long as

Ultra

The $1,200 Galaxy S22 Ultra is one of the most expensive Android phones out there, but for good reason. It has a giant 6.8-inch display, an S Pen stylus you can store inside the phone (just like ), and a four-lens camera with a zoom range that's hard to beat. Samsung also improved the way all of its new Galaxy phones take photos in low light, which is especially important on a photography-oriented phone like the Ultra. 

The only downsides? The S22 Ultra's sky-high price and relatively short battery life. Still, the Galaxy S22 Ultra is the best phone for people who want the biggest screen and one of the best cameras available in a smartphone. You just have to be willing to pay a higher price for those perks.

Lisa Eadicicco/CNET

:

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입