Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 24-05-31 14:24

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngDetection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves can't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or Near Me tablet. It's a much more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. porsche 911 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to a mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입