Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Daily Life G…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 38회 작성일 24-06-01 17:07

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It will also send you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me which can take police days to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost installation Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive messages. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's simple to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

bmw x5 ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection and a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입