Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Make Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 33회 작성일 24-06-03 17:32

본문

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost 2 immobiliser installation 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

ghost immobiliser installers near me is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입