Fabulous, durable, light-weight running jacket

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 30회 작성일 24-06-03 18:31

본문

Fit perfectly, good quality fit & finish, turtleneck is a bit longer (taller) than others which is a benefit to me, sleeves & tail are long enough to cover up the vital parts & all zippers work smoothly. I ordered two sets of 3 in the different colors and all fit the same. On a couple of the colors the thumb hole did not line up precisely where the human thumb extends, but this is a minor issue to me, just put a little twist in the sleeve and good to go. A great value & comfortable fit - I use them when biking and doing outdoor activities, also nice to put one on in the evening if the house temp is a little chilly. I don't think I will use the zip pocket on the chest, but it's not a bother being there.
Don't expect a cozy, fleecy 1/4 zip. This is a light weight, dry-wicking, good-for-exercise, but sharp-looking shirt. ‘Marled’ look color pattern, with zipper paralleled with reflective strip and pocket zip all makes for nice style. Comfortable, but not as soft as cotton or some blends. However, the weave is tighter with some wind resistance.
As the sleeve naturally falls, or drapes, the thumb hole IS ON THE ULNAR SIDE (little finger)!! Maybe they just put it where the seam is, but it twists uncomfortably! Also, it’s too far from sleeve edge so it pulls unless the wearer has unusually short arms. Normally, I like a thumb hole anchor for cold weather layering because it keeps the sleeve within a glove, not riding up nor drafts at the wrist. The thumb hole is SO SILLY maybe a star should come off the rating, but, ignoring it, I really like the shirt's feel and look, and they're a good value. recoment this aston villa soccer jersey jacket website: https://www.wholesalesoccerjersey168.ru/

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입