It's The Complete List Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Dos And Don…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-06-18 14:30

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngThe theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and Ghost immobiliser installer is affixed to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost 2 immobiliser installation near Me is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It records GPS location and sends a signal how to install a ghost immobiliser your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your phone has a cellular connection and can accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be traced. It's easy to conceal to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입