Rs485 Cable? It's Easy If You Do It Smart

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-06-20 16:26

본문

Since Pi's built-in UARTs don't support the RS485 standard, I'm using the USB-RS485-WE-1800-BT FTDI cable. Best Offer 5inch 5mp 8mp Ahd Cvbs Tvi Cvi Camera Tester All In One Support Ptz Rs485 Utp Cable Test with FREE Worldwide Shipping! Discount 90% Price 5inch 5mp 8mp Ahd Cvbs Tvi Cvi Camera Tester All In One Support Ptz Rs485 Utp Cable Test with Free Shipping Worldwide Now! Discount 70% Offer UltraThin Acrylic Modern Square Led Ceiling Lights For Living Room Bedroom Lamparas De Techo Colgante Led Ceiling Lamp Fixture with FREE Worldwide Shipping Now! Discount 70% Price Luxury Modern Led Crystal Chandelier Lighting Fixture Ac110v 220v Chrome Gold Light For Dinning Room Living Room with Free Shipping Worldwide Now! Discount Offer 4 Gang Smart Glass Panel Switch Smart LifeTuya App MultiControl Association Voice Control With Alexagoogle Home Us Au with FREE Shipping Worldwide Now! Popular Price YI Dome Camera 1080P Baby Monitor Night Vision Wireless IP WIFI Home Cam Security Surveillance System 360 Degree Coverage Global with Free Shipping Worldwide Now! Free Shipping Price Ht112b Smart Digital Multimeter Big Lcd Screen AcDc Voltage And Current Capacitance Tester With Analog Strip Ncv Hz Multimetro with Free Shipping Worldwide Now! Best Offer Quicko Stc T12 Led Digital Soldering Station Diy Kits Abs Plastic Shell New Controller Use For Hakko T12 Handle Vibration Switch with Free Shipping Worldwide Now!

Discount 70% Offer Baseus Stepless Dimming EyeCare Led Desk Lamp For Computer Pc Monitor Screen Hanging Light Led Reading Usb Powered Lamp with FREE Worldwide Shipping Now! Popular Offer MisolWeather Station With Rs485 Port 4 Wires Cable With Cable Length 10 Meter with FREE Shipping Worldwide Now! Best Offer Weather Station With Rs485 Interface With Cable Length 32 Meter with FREE Shipping Worldwide Now! Special Price Striped Knitting Cap Mink Fur Knitted Hats Female Beanies Natural Fur Russian Ushanka Hats Elastic 2018 Winter Warm Women Hats with Free Worldwide Shipping Now! Discount 80% Price Pure B Titanium Optical Glasses Frame Men Vintage Square Prescription Eyeglasses Women Retro Myopia Spectacles Eyewear 3048 with Free Worldwide Shipping Now! Free Shipping Offer 2020 Short Homecoming Dresses 8th Grade Burgundy V Neck Prom Dresses Junior High Cute Graduation Formal Cocktail Dresses with Free Shipping Worldwide Now! The serial output at the UART idles at the logic high (mark) level. USB0 serial terminal to the rest of the system.

This setup works on Windows with the custom software provided by the manufacturer, but I can't find anything on getting it to work on a linux system. This hardware has a software that you can read its internal registers and view them on the software. When I tried to read the registers of the meter through the software, I ran a serial port monitor software to sniff the bytes being sent and received to the meter. I have a smart electricity meter that connects to the pc through RS485 serial cable. Signal High and Lows are measured against the GND level so shifting the GND level will have a disastrous effect on the data transfer. The standard does not discuss cable shielding but makes some recommendations on preferred methods of interconnecting the signal reference common and equipment case grounds. A ground connection is also necessary to ensure that the communicating devices have a common voltage reference.

Note that the local and the remote must share a common ground, so a minimum of 5 wires are required for full duplex RS422 communications: two transmit wires, two receive wires, and a common ground. The shield works as a "drain" for any noise that could be picked up by the RS485 network and "drain" it to ground. To ensure that no two devices drive the network at the same time, it is necessary that each slave device be able to disable its own RS485 data transmitter. The two lowest order bits in the SPCR control register, named SPR1 and SPR0, determine the data exchange frequency expressed in bits per second; this frequency is also known as the baud rate. Can I speak two protocols on the same cable? The resulting signal levels on the interface cable connect the local and remote in a manner specified by a standard protocol. AIR Commander Entire includes standard micro-USB cable for camera connection however, rs485 cable the Marshall connection needs special RS485 adapter cable. This cable occupies EXT and PORTMULTI connector of the Entire. I currently have a sensor attached to a USB to RS485 Serial converter cable which is plugged in to a raspberry pi.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입