Bird Breeders Near Me Buy African Grey Parrot California

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-18 23:46

본문

They require a varied diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and high-quality pellets. Besides, metal stimulation is another important factor and needs toys and puzzles to keep them intelligent. The domestication of grey parrots dates back to 2000 B.C., depicting native birds as pets in Egyptian hieroglyphics. They were considered valuable by the Greeks and the Romans, who kept them in cages. Grey parrots, due to illegal trading in recent years, were listed as Endangered in 2016 on the IUCN Red List. Macaw Parrot Shop offers African Grey Parrot for Sale Online and at shop.

Hand raised weaned and ready to go to his new home African Grey baby boy. Hey guys we have a very beautiful African grey parrot available for sale. Fresh water must be available to your parrot at all times. Because your pet will often even bathe in his water, it must be checked and changed several times a day.

Popularity for the tinier cousin of the Congo has grown over the past few years. The Timneh african Grey parrot price grey parrot for sale originate from a smaller area in Africa that includes Liberia and the Ivory Coast region. Timneh greys are a noticeably deeper shade of grey then the Congo.

It has a fascinating ability to reason and an uncanny talent for accurately mimicking words and phrases. It can also understand human speech, which has helped to catapult this bird to stardom in research circles and the pet trade. African grey parrots are considered to be endangered and the capturing of wild birds of these species is illegal.

Their ig name is @tropicalexoticbirds2 @tropicalbirdsfarmI’m pretty sure they are using someone else pic as their profile pic. But anyways I didn’t realized I got scammed until I did my research after I sent $515 for "insurance" after they said they’re going to ship my bird if I sent that amount. I confronted to them and then they blocked me right away.

These stunning birds make such a awesome baby full of love and cuddles. These birds are awesome apartment birds and great family birds. After falling in love with our parrot pictures and the hopes of getting one of our birds, Wendy quickly sent Ann the $110 she asked for simply for shipping and nothing else. Ann just wanted to make sure the birds went to a really good home… yeah, right. Now that you know what I look like, I can tell you more about how to save yourself upwards of $300 and a ton of heartbreak by not buying birds from people who are scamming you out of your money – and using my photos with my own birds to do so.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입