School principal and superintendent go viral with tincredible voices

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-29 17:33

본문

A snow day never sounded so good!   

A pair of school administrators from Michigan ended up putting on quite a show to make an announcement that school was off.

Swartz Creek Community Schools Superintendent Ben Mainka and Principal Jim Kitchen resung the Leonard Cohen classic Hallelujah, adding their own creative lyrics.

At the start of a YouTube video titled 'SCCS Announcement,' Mainka and principal Kitchen were eager to share district-wide news as simply as possible, without any silly antics.

Swartz Creek Community Schools Superintendent Ben Mainka and Principal Jim Kitchen, left, appeared in a video and sung Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah to announce a snow day

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'They need warmer gear': Alarming photo shows Cook County... More than 1,200 flights are canceled across the U.S. as...

Share this article

'I know that one of the things that's been happening — which is an epidemic across our country — is that superintendents and other administrators are coming up with ridiculous songs,' Mainka said. 

'And they're playing music and putting on sunglasses on and making absolute fools of themselves trying to cancel school for a snow day.'

Then, without warning, the music started to play until Kitchen puts a stop to it. 

'Let me reiterate we are not going to humiliate ourselves by singing a snowday song,' he said.

'I honestly don't know what happened. I can't stand it when people sing about snow days!' agreed Mainka.  

But once again the music started and this time the duo couldn't resist as they put on their sunglasses and began to croon.

The pair put on sunglasses and played some background music to deliver their message

The pair sang beautifully and dueted in harmony throughout the humorous announcement with some witty lines about their day off.

The music then stopped as quickly as it began with principal Kitchen asking what they had just witnessed. 

'What, what, wait! What just happened?' he asked.  

'It was like this out of body experience just came over me,' said Mainka. 'Families we do apologize for mankan sekarang anything you may have seen there,' he continued.

At the end of the announcement, the pair reiterated the fact that school was going to be off. 

'For the safety of our students and staff, we are going to be canceling school tomorrow,' Mainka said at the end of video, posted Monday. 'Please be safe and stay warm.' 

The video has since been viewed more than 400,000 times. 

The pair belted out Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입